Crested Butte, CO Restaurant
For over 27 years, Paradise Café has been serving the Crested Butte, CO area good food for breakfast and lunch. We have a very friendly atmosphere where you can enjoy dining with friends and family.
Learn More About Paradise Cafe:
- Traditionals — eggs, hashbrowns, fresh fruit, yogurt, French toast, omelettes, corned beef, bagels, bacon, ham, sausage, veggie sausage, and chorizo
- Pancakes — buttermilk or buckwheat with blueberries, bananas or nuts and seeds
- Specialties — potato, vegetable and egg skillets, veggie, red sauce, sonoras, pork green chili sauce, burritos, quesadillas, and huevos rancheros
- Specialties — cheese steaks, paradise burgers (7 different varieties)
- Traditional and vegetarian — reuben, soup and deli sandwiches, chicken, hummus, hot sausage, club sandwiches, clam poorboy, garden burger, yellowfin tuna steak, salmon, and fish and chips
We are featuring Easy Al's Camp 4 Coffee.
Contact Paradise Cafe today at 970-349-6233.